* Worships God (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob). We honor God by worshiping Him corporately, in both large and small gatherings, and by maintaining private devotions.
* Lives by Gods word. We understand that the Bible is the ultimate authority for daily living.
* Contributes to God’s work. We use our time, abilities, and finances for God’s glory.
* Connects with God’s people. We pursue Christ honoring relationships in the church as well as at home, work, and in the community.
* Impacts God’s world. We reach out to the lost and unchurched by praying for them, sharing Christ’s love with them, and inviting them to Cowboy Church events. You're welcome to join our non-denominational Christian community at any time. Pastor Glen Strock believes in creating a faith community that's as rooted in the gospels as it is in one another. Join us next Sunday and see how our community comes together to praise.
The Mission of the Pecos Valley Cowboy Church
* Is to share the love of God with the unchurched and lost people of the Pecos Valley area as well as the world. Our goal is to do this in such a way that they have the opportunity to become mature followers of Christ.
* We celebrate the American Western Heritage. You are welcome to visit us whether you are a Cowboy, Cowboy at heart, or just want to join us in worship. Many of our members love the great outdoors, country music, cows, horses, cookouts around the campfire, horseback and wagon riding, arena events, western attire, and western movies. Most importantly, our church celebrates the gospel and our salvation in Christ Jesus.
* While our church enjoys the western lifestyle, we welcome all to join us.
A Western Heritage Church
Copyright © Pecos Valley Cowboy Church